1. Deepening and subdividing is still the direction of development The China E-Commerce Association Landscaping Committee recently conducted a questionnaire survey of 200 small and medium-sized enterprises in the garden industry. 81.43% of companies believe that the main purpose of establishing an industry e-commerce website is to increase sales. Amounts, promotion of products, and 31.43% and 21.43% of companies, respectively, that the industry e-commerce website can help companies establish a brand image and complete the successful transformation of enterprises. From this, it can be seen that professionalism and deep mining have become the major demand for the industry's e-commerce websites for small and medium enterprises in the garden industry.
Many SMEs who have experienced the functions of e-commerce websites in the industry have realized that in the face of massive industry information, the industry e-commerce transaction platform that has been gradually transformed from the pure information layer to the transaction level will be integrated into the traditional procurement and sales model. , to achieve marketing strategy upgrades. For the small and medium-sized garden industry enterprises with a total of more than 3 million in the country, the professional subdivision industry e-commerce website that develops in depth is undoubtedly the best choice for its own development.
2. Payment and logistics system tends to improve With the establishment of product standards in the garden industry and increasingly active business transactions, the development of the industry e-commerce has placed higher demands on payment systems and logistics systems. The perfect combination of information flow, product flow, capital flow, logistics and e-commerce is the bridge connecting the small and medium-sized garden industry enterprises' informatization applications.
According to industry sources, third-party online payment systems are an indispensable part of constructing a complete e-commerce transaction chain. The logistics system will completely realize the exchange of commodity ownership and become the key to the development of e-commerce. In the new era, the industry e-commerce website, which has increasingly improved the payment system and logistics system, will be able to publish products that meet the needs of merchants without leaving home. At the same time, they will understand the commodity information and finally realize the trading needs of both parties to the transaction. They will open up a brand new â€œblue seaâ€ in B2B e-commerce.
3, The development of service extension creates a good development environment. It is in the middle of speeding up the development of e-commerce in the landscape industry. Its development environment mainly includes safety certification, software services, construction of credit guarantee system, etc. The addition of these extension services has injected a strong instigator into the development of e-commerce websites in the industry, which has spawned a new era in which the development of e-commerce websites in the industry has entered the SME-driven era.
Authorities in the industry believe that safety (integrity) certification gives full play to the potential of e-commerce's spatial independence and time independence. The credit system satisfies the new requirements for the promotion and application of e-commerce... The industry e-commerce website provides a platform for integrity trading among the enterprises in the garden industry. The development of the extension service naturally integrates product and brand information into e-commerce.
4, the industry e-commerce website will continue to infiltrate the high-speed development of informationization awareness in the future, the popularity of web applications will make the traditional garden industry enterprises become more mature in their understanding and use of the B2B e-commerce environment. In Zhejiang, Guangdong and other coastal developed areas, e-commerce has become an indispensable business tool for many landscape industry enterprises.
According to the data from the Landscaping Committee of the China Electronic Commerce Association, the total number of companies in the garden industry in China exceeded 3 million in 2006, and the proportion of third-party e-commerce platforms used accounted for only 28% of the total. The purchase and sales of a large number of industry enterprises still use traditional methods. channel. With the arrival of the wave of informatization, more and more industry companies are realizing that the industry e-commerce website is an effective way to conduct business activities and obtain orders. It can be predicted that in 2008, the application of traditional industry enterprises to the industry e-commerce will develop rapidly.
(II) The development direction of the e-commerce model in China's landscape industry 1. The development of B2B There is no doubt that the B2B e-commerce model is still the main mode of e-commerce application in the landscape industry. Professionals pointed out that the internal information technology of industry enterprises is low, and the awareness level of industry enterprises in e-commerce is low, which is a â€œbottleneckâ€ that restricts the rapid development of the domestic industry B2B market.
In addition, membership fees and advertising revenue still accounted for more than 90% of the total revenue of the garden industry website. The development of the B2B e-commerce profit model for the garden industry also remained at the initial stage. With the constant involvement of industry websites in the traditional transaction process, it can be foreseen that collecting commissions for trading will become the core business income of the industry e-commerce websites. On the one hand, trading commission represents the growth of the website from the information platform to the trading platform. On the other hand, the revenue market that can be achieved by trading commissions has a lot of room for development.
2. Development of B2C B2C e-commerce in the garden industry How to develop the current online florist, online flower delivery and other websites have emerged endlessly, but the overall efficiency is still not optimistic enough, and its development still faces many key issues.
(1) The vast majority of e-commerce websites do not provide full-featured e-commerce services. Although many Web sites have implemented online flower reservations and provide online payment services, most Internet users use "online ordering, off-line payment." Most of the current websites and their suppliers and distribution units use traditional communication methods and have low efficiency.
(2) Online flower prices are not competitive enough The price of online flower products plus freight and traditional commodity prices are basically the same, with no competitive advantage.
(3) The service level needs to be improved.
(4) Website design: The transaction process is not clear enough, and it is a big limiting factor for the first-time Internet users; the introduction of flower products has not been able to be detailed, and some of the missing pictures or pictures cannot intuitively understand the characteristics of the products; the connection speed of the website is too high. Slow, need to upgrade and expand the hardware device.
(5) Delivery links: suppliers do not pick up goods in time, and they are prone to out-of-stock conditions. Flower sales are affected by factors such as seasonality and solar terms. At the same time, flower products have a certain shelf life and are easily damaged by backlogs. The distribution link put forward higher requirements.
In summary, the prospects for the development of the B2C model in the landscape industry are in the exploratory phase. It can be foreseen that the development of the B2C model must strengthen the service awareness and function of the industry website on the basis of solving various problems in information flow, product flow, capital flow, and logistics, and enlarge the application scope of the B2C model, making it an e-commerce of the landscape industry. A new highlight of development.
3. The new pattern of online transactions is constantly emerging. The landscape industry has the uniqueness of its industry. The industry e-commerce model is a subject that is considered by many people in the industry. With the B2C, B2B, and other models, some websites have recently tried a new concept, the B2B2C model, and this model has begun to be applied.
The "B in the middle" of the model directly faces the customer C, and the order is also executed by the "middle B". This model seems to be just a replica of traditional channel sales, which is simply not feasible in the Internet era. Because a major feature of the Internet economy is "squeezing down channels," Amazon and other popular reasons are based on the argument that "the middlemen are dead." They seize the profits of the original middlemen. In practice, the BBC model requires that the "intermediate B" be able to attract numerous producers or suppliers to it through its own integrity in the industry and execute orders. This model is feasible. However, the requirement for â€œintermediate Bâ€ is very high, because the integrity service it must provide cannot be imitated by others in a year or even longer. Otherwise, the BBC model will not work. Overall, the reason that various e-commerce models emerge in an endless stream, the most important reason is that the website model can be imitated too much. In China, the degree of informationization of the enterprise makes any new idea possible. Within days of being copied by other peer websites, corporate innovation, product innovation, and talent cultivation have become the three major trends in the development of e-commerce in China's landscape industry.
The conclusion segmentation is the inevitable trend of the industry's Internet development.
Although the current e-commerce in the garden industry is still limited by certain conditions, with the increasing popularity of e-commerce, the garden industry will inevitably integrate into this trend in the future. Although some companies have done a good job of informatization, the proportion of people who actually use Internet transactions is still relatively small, and the key is the lack of professionals. The top priority for the future is to vigorously promote e-commerce, carry out full-scale, carpet-based information education, cultivate multi-level talents, and provide services for e-commerce.
At the same time, the concept of e-commerce should include information flow, capital flow, and logistics. However, due to the fact that electronic signatures, electronic records, and electronic documents have not yet been widely used, and companies are non-contact, many companies do not dare to do online. Funds paid. Therefore, to create a relaxed and prosperous e-commerce environment, we must adopt legislation to solve the problems in the development such as trading methods and integrity. In addition, the landscape industry enterprises should also be based on the characteristics of the industry, in addition to doing a good job on the Internet, to strengthen the liaison, service and other work in order to achieve better results.
China Export Data cover following points: Export, customs HS code, commodity, export month, enterprise code, enterprise name, amount, price, unit, destination (country of origin). declaration port, trade methods, transportation, transit country, fax, zip, email, contact person, enterprise nature, address, etc., all these information is now able to offer to the public in maximum by customs.
The value of China export data
1. Scientific market strategy making and find suppliers
2. Evaluate new product or new production, the feasibility of market development
3. Deal with different market, make effective pricing strategy
4. Monitor competitors, trade characteristics and business trends
5. Minimize export cost
China Export Data,Export Trade Data,Data Gateway
Global Trade Online Limited , https://www.gtodata.com